• manage the concept-to-launch execution of all new color cosmetic product launches from a product development and product marketing point of view.
• for selected new launches, responsible for driving all phases of new product development including: trend scouting and ideation, concept development, creation/issuance of marketing briefs, communication of key details with sourcing/development team, formula evaluation, shade validations, facilitation of trainer and consumer testing, obtaining of ingredient lists and development of marketing copy.
• closely collaborate with internal and external partners, including marketing, creative, sales & production team to drive new product launches. sourcing and development team on time management, qc team to coordinate consumer testing, as well as key project updates to meet needs and launch timing.
• support creation of strategic presentation materials needed for internal or external meetings (new product launch decks, franchise strategy slides, product profiles, comps for sharing, etc.).
• coordinate with cross-functional teams to finalize all primary and secondary product artwork:
• ideate and legally confirm product franchise names, product names and product copy.
• must have least 2+ years relevant work experience in color cosmetic product development
• have passion, creative & innovative for cosmetics
• be a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
• be flexible and open to internal and external feedback on products developing
• be flexible and agile with constant changes and time restraints
• ability to travel domestically/international for lab and global partner visits